2017 Political Leadership Institute Application
There Is No Participation Fee
Submission Deadline Extended: Friday, July 21, 2017
- The Central Florida Political Leadership Institute is a non-partisan initiative of BusinessForce, the political action arm of the Orlando Economic Partnership, which equips and trains emerging public leaders in the Central Florida Region who have an interest in supporting the business community in the political process and who may one day choose to run for elected public office. The Central Florida Political Leadership Institute is not a training program for campaign workers, consultants and volunteers.
- The program is primarily designed for those who may consider running for public office in the near future. Applicant must not be a declared candidate for office.
- The selection process is highly competitive and will be limited to only 25 participants from throughout Central Florida. Applicant must reside within the seven-county region (Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole and Volusia).
- Participants are selected, following a personal interview, by a screening committee. Final selection recommendations are then brought before the BusinessForce Board of Directors for final approval.
- There is no partisan litmus test for acceptance and admission into the program. Acceptance and admission does not automatically guarantee a future campaign endorsement or support from BusinessForce, Central Florida Political Leadership Institute sponsors or any individual or entity affiliated with the program.
- There is no cost to participants thanks to the support of our sponsors. The time commitment consists of mandatory attendance at the three-day Institute held September 21-23, 2017. Participants are also often invited to some optional BusinessForce gatherings and briefings.
- Completion of this application will likely take additional pages. Please feel free to expand on the space provided below, as necessary.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- For more information, please contact:
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF A BIOGRAPHY, CV OR RESUME IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
Applicant must not be a declared candidate for office.
Applicant must reside within the seven-county region (Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole and Volusia).